Chacruna (Psychotria viridis) 10 graines
Chacruna seeds (Psychotria viridis), for lovers of the challenges, difficult to germinate.
- Soak the Psychotria viridis seeds for about 15 minutes in a mild bleach solution (2 Tbs bleach in a cup (8 oz) of water). This will help keep them from molding during their long germination period.
- Rinse and soak the seeds in clear water for 12 hrs.
- Plant seeds in potting soil about 1/4 inch deep (8 mm).
- Put the whole pot in a ziplock bag for mini-greenhouse effect.
- Keep the temp around 70-80 degrees F. (22-28 degrees C.)
- Keep out of direct sun.
- Be patient! It can take as little as 6 and as many as 16 weeks for germination!