Promotional draw rules: 25,000 seeds shared between 1,000 winners
1.1 Of legal age according to legislation in your country of residence.
1.2 The draw is valid in the following countries: Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, The Netherlands, Ireland, Finland, the Czech Republic, Malta, USA, UK, Germany, and Chile (Annex 1).
1.3 Buy at least one official packet of 3+1 or 5+2 seeds of any Sweet Seeds® strain or any packet of Autoflowering Mix or Photoperiod-Dependent Mix.
1.4 Fill in the entry registration form which you can find by scanning the QR code on packets, posters, or the information leaflet available at your grow shop, or by visiting www.sweetseeds.com.
1.5 Fill in all the fields on the form with accurate information.
1.6 If, when checked, your data prove to be false, your participation in the draw will be void.
1.7 If, when checked, your country is not on the list of participating countries, your participation in the draw will be void.
1.8 Registration period: from 8:00 am (CET), March 1, 2023, to 12:00 midnight (CET), May 31, 2023.
2. Mode of participation:
2.1 Participate by purchasing any original packet of Sweet Seeds® 3+1, 5+2, or Mix formats. Entry is not possible through the purchase of Sweet Seeds® merchandise.
2.2 The purchase of just one official packet of Sweet Seeds® 3+1, 5+2, or Mix formats is enough to participate in the draw.
2.3 Each packet of Sweet Seeds® you buy will count as a separate entry in the draw.
2.4 You will have to register each packet with the entry form. Multiple packets can be registered simultaneously, or they can be registered separately.
* If one form includes the information for five packets, you will register five entries to the draw.
2.5 If you but the packets of Sweet Seeds® seeds on different occasions, you can register them for the draw with separate forms on different dates.
2.6 You will receive a registration confirmation email listing the entry codes for all the packets you have registered.
2.7 Very important: you must keep the card(s) from the official packet(s) of seeds for all the entries you register in the draw, as they will serve as your proof of participation if you are a winner.
2.8 Sweet Seeds® reserves the right to request to see winning physical packets from potential winners.
2.9 Entry closes 12 midnight, May 31, 2023 (CET).
2.10 The draw will be held on June 5, 2023.
2.11 Notification of winners: on June 6, 2023, via the channel chosen by participants on the entry form. Sweet Seeds® will send each winner their prize gift voucher to redeem at www.sweetseeds.com.
- Redeem prize gift vouchers in our online shop: Winners resident in Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, The Netherlands, Ireland, Finland, the Czech Republic, and Malta have until 12 pm, June 13, 2023 (CET) to redeem their prize gift voucher for 25 seeds in our online shop at www.sweetseeds.com.
Any winners who do not redeem their prize gift voucher before the deadline will forfeit their prize and may not request it by any other means.
- Winners in the US , UK, and Germany will receive an email with the contact details of the distributor who they need to contact to claim their prize of 25 seeds. The winners must get in touch with the distributor via email between June 6 and June 13, 2023.
Any winners who do not get in touch with the distributor during the given period (June 6 to June 13, 2023) will forfeit their prize and may not request it by any other means.
2.12 After the draw has been made, participants can find out whether they are winners at www.sweetseeds.com by checking if their entry code(s) have won.
2.13 Sweet Seeds® reserve the right to change the rules of the draw up to June 31, 2023, provided it does not affect the number of winners (1,000) or the number of seeds to be won (25,000).
3. Delivery of prizes:
3.1 Winners will receive their prize at the delivery address they indicate so long as they are resident in: Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Austria, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, France, Greece, Italy, Sweden, Poland, The Netherlands, Ireland, Finland, or the Czech Republic.
Winners who are residents in the US, UK, or Germany will receive their prize through their corresponding distributor.
3.2 Sweet Seeds® is not responsible for any changes in a country’s laws that mean seeds cannot be sent legally. If any of the countries listed change their laws regarding cannabis seeds and their delivery is no longer legal, we will not send seeds to those countries.
3.3 Sweet Seeds® is not responsible for undelivered prizes that do not reach the recipient if the information entered at registration is inaccurate or false.
3.4 Each prize awarded will comprise the following formats:
- 3 packets of 5+2
- 1 packet of 3+1
3.5 The assortment of seeds given out in prizes to be dispatched from our online shop will be selected from among all the strains in the Sweet Seeds® catalog.
3.6 The seeds given out in prizes to be delivered through our official distributors in the US, UK, and Germany will be:
- 1 packet de 5+2 Green Poison® (SWS14)
- 1 packet 5+2 de Strawberry cola Sherbet F1 Fast Version® (SWS106)
- 1 packet 5+2 Tropicana Poison XL® (SWS95)
- 1 packet de 3+1 Mimosa Bruce Banner XL Auto® (SWS101)
The strains included in this pack cannot be changed for other strains.
Prizes cannot be redeemed for their monetary value.
3.7 The 25 seeds must be redeemed in a single instance. Any winners who do not claim all of their prize seeds will forfeit the opportunity to redeem the remaining seeds at a later date.
3.8 Prize delivery period:
- Countries eligible for direct deliveries from Sweet Seeds® à Prizes will be delivered within 2 months of the date that winners redeem their prize gift voucher (prize redemption deadline established in item 2.11) at www.sweetseeds.com.
- US, Germany, and UK à Prizes will be delivered within 6 months of the date that the distributor receives the winner’s claim (prize redemption deadline established in item 2.11).
4. Data protection:
4.1 Data controller: Sweet Seeds, S.L. The purpose of the processing is to inform subscribers if they are competition winners and to distribute news on products and services. Legal basis: your unambiguous consent when you contacted us and gave us your data for such purposes, which could also be the legitimate interest for managing the contractual relationship. If you are a winner in the USA, UK, Germany, or Chile (Annex 1), by accepting the rules, you agree to your data being shared with third parties in order to process the prize.