Ceramic bongs may not be as common as glass bongs or plastic bongs. However, they are just as effective and, with respect to their manufacture, much more environmentally responsible. Since time immemorial, cultures that have smoked marijuana have used bongs made of this material.
Advantages of ceramic bongs
Ceramic bongs are very easy to clean and do not add any flavor to the smoke when you burn marijuana or CBD. In addition, ceramic can absorb and dissipate heat better in a shorter time than glass. This makes the smoke cool down much faster and the puffs are smoother.
How to clean a ceramic bong
Cleaning a ceramic bong is just as easy as cleaning any other type of bong. Follow these simple steps and keep yours looking like new:
- Remove all parts that are removable.
- Pour a large amount of isopropyl and then isopropyl alcohol.
- Shake the bong for a minute or two, and repeat after a quarter of an hour.
- Empty the bong and pour out the rinsing solution. If dirt still comes out, repeat the whole process again.
- Do the same with the parts you have removed.
- Let it dry in a ventilated area of your home.
Category : Ceramics Bongs
Based on 6358 feedback(s)